Saturday, May 23, 2015

Frozen Inspired Cake for Two Sisters

I don't often get to make girl cakes since I have 3 boys, so I love it when I can get all girly.
This cake was going to be a simple blue cake with snowflakes, but my mind got the better of me.
I was thinking it would be fun to do a Elsa/Anna inspired theme since it was for two sisters.

Here is what happened once I started.


 First, I frosted the whole cake with light blue buttercream.


Then, piped a dark blue wavy line down the middle and frosted from there over with dark blue.


The snowflakes I piped some white chocolate onto parchment paper.

 
I placed the snowflakes over the middle wavy line to cover it and added some swirls.
I love some swirls!


 The Elsa side.


A Frozen cake is not complete without an Olaf!


The Anna side.


Let me know if you have any questions!

Baking from my heart to your kitchen,

18 comments:

  1. Name: BroadBase Media
    Your email address: affiliates@broadbasemedia.com
    Subject: Working together.


    Message:
    Hi,

    We manage the Affiliate Program for several websites that we think may be a great fit for you and your audience. These sites include www.ergobaby.com, www.orbitbaby.com and www.skyniceland.com.

    Please let us know if you would have some time to chat, or shoot us an email and we can discuss further.

    Thank you in advance

    Marc

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flavored cake tends to have the flavors to be added over them which involve the extracts or candied fruit or dried fruit to be added. To add nourishment nuts were added over them. Numerous add on which involves dry fruits or nuts. Cakes were also filled with dessert sauces or fruit icings or butter cream icings or other icings that are decorated says Cake Making Classes in Chennai .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! more help

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello:)! Yeah, most of my wishes are yours blog-related. Awesome blog!!!!
    Thanks to sharing this with us! Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!
    France VPS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. pineapple tarts

    ReplyDelete
  8. security guard services in Orange County

    ReplyDelete