Monday, June 4, 2012

Graduation Sheet Cakes 2012

Just wanted to share the sheet cakes I made for Graduations this year.


This was for my church youth group.
I loved this idea in my head. The cake was pretty, I put the graduates names on the sunbeams. I wanted it to look more sparkly and sunny, but I guess I needed to put more disco dust. It sparkled alot more in person.




You can see the names a little better here.




You can see a little more of the sparkle here.
I would like to do this idea again, now that I know what I would do differently.




This was for a high school graduation. I wanted to do something a little different than just a typical cake. I was happy with it. I did have a friend come over and do the border for me. I am a bit challenged with buttercream borders. Practice makes me better.




A little better picture. 


The cakes were covered in buttercream and decorated with fondant decorations.


Thanks for looking.


Baking from my heart to your kitchen,




No comments:

Post a Comment