Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Bug Cookies


I told myself I would never "label" my children.
The "good one", the "challenging" one or the "smart" one.


Then I had three boys and I find myself labeling. My "hand full", my "angel baby",or my "bull in a China closet".
I was not prepared for how totally different they all are. I mean, I knew they were not going to be carbon copies, but seriously, night and day over here. Potato,  po-tot-o.... you get it.
When I was growing up my mom went as far as to label all my friends too. It got so bad, she didn't even know their names and just referred to them by their label. 


So, here I am trying not to label, but I secretly am. Don't judge me, you secretly label people too. It helps you remember them. Right?


I decided to label these cookies too. Easter Bug Cookies, because they are bugs, they are pastel and Easter is right around the corner. 




I really need to get in touch with my photographer side. My pictures don't make the cookies look as cute as they did in person.




I had alot of fun with the butterflies.






My Easter Basket.


I ended up with a plateful of beautiful Easter "bug" and flowers for our playdate.



Baking from my heart to your kitchen,




No comments:

Post a Comment