Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Take a walk down Memory Lane with me.

I just wanted to take this time to reflect on some past projects. Come, reflect with me. Summer has officially ended, the pool is closed and the weather is turning. Let's hang on to the last little bit of sunshine. Don't get me wrong, I love, love fall and am looking forward to it, but I will miss the outdoor playdates, my summer babysitters and all that glorious sunshine.


Here was a prom party cake that I adore. It was a midnight garden theme and I love how it came out.

Who doesn't like a red sports car? This cake was made for "Nana" who wanted a red sports car, so I aim to deliver. I'm pretty sure she meant one that had an engine, but hey, I tried.

Birthday cake! I love everything about birthdays, it doesn't even have to be mine. They are a great excuse to have a party and eat cake!

Birthday cake again! This one was made for a good friend of mine, who I sadly don't live near any longer, but every time I see this cake it makes me smile and think of her... I should probably call her soon.


Fun Spongebob cake made for our neighbor.

Thanks for reflecting with me. I like taking strolls down memory lane every once in a while

No comments:

Post a Comment