Monday, May 7, 2012

Graduation Cakes

A great big Congratulations to all those graduating this year!


Whether it's kindergarten, middle school, high school or college, graduation is exciting!


My son starts kindergarten next year, which means I have all these milestones to look forward to. 


I love making graduation cakes. I have not shared them with you, so here are the ones I have made. Maybe you need an idea or just like looking at cake. 


Enjoy!


 
This one was a gift to one of my favorite college grads!




High school graduation! I loved the little grad hats on top.




This one of was for a girl who loved basketball.... 
just kidding... volleyball, of course.




High school graduation for my brother in law and his tennis partner. My first attempt at the hats so they are a little wonky.




High school graduation for our church youth group.




High school graduation cake.
This picture doesn't really show the details, but it was green and white diamonds with all the graduates names on them.


That's all for today.
I would love to see your graduation creations!




Baking from my heart to your kitchen,




No comments:

Post a Comment