Friday, May 4, 2012

White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies


These are my Dad's favorite cookies, so when my parents came to visit I knew I had to make them.


I have not been able to post this week because we have had some fun filled days. My boys, well, and myself got so spoiled. I love when my parents come to visit! 
Not just because we all get spoiled, but I love watching them play with my boys. I thought my dad was going to get stuck under the table playing hide and seek with them. 
My son also taught my dad how to play Angry Birds. A 5 year old boy teaching his Grandpa how to play a game... priceless.
They had Grandma wrapped around their fingers from the moment we picked them up at the airport. Any time they mentioned they liked something she wanted to run out and get it for them. 


I wish we lived closer, but living further away makes us appreciate them so much more and really enjoy the time we have with them.


Sigh... let's talk cookie...


This really was a delicious cookie and it baked up so yummy.
I'm usually not a fan, but I couldn't stop eating them.


White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
from the back of the Ghirardelli White Chip package

1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs, room temperature
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups flour shopping list
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 cups or one 11oz bag white chocolate whips
1 1/2 cups chopped macadamia nuts

Directions:

Preheat over to 350 degrees.
Cream butter and sugars until fluffy, add vanilla and eggs, one at a time, and beat well
Mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt, blend into wet mixture.
Stir in white chips and nuts
Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets (I line with parchment paper)
bake for 10-12 minutes


These are definitely worth making, so yummy!


Baking from my heart to your kitchen,




No comments:

Post a Comment