Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Birthday Cakes

I would like to take this time and share some past birthday cakes I have made.

I have a few birthday cakes I will be making within the next month. I can't wait to share them with you. Now that I am blogging I will take start to finish photos of those. In the mean time, here are a few I have made. Whether you are 3, 18 or 60, everyone has a birthday and that is always a good time to have cake!k


This one was made for my sons 3rd birthday, I am sure you realized that from the big "3", but I thought I would tell you anyway. His birthday is on Christmas, which is why there is a snowman, other than that, the other items were his favorite things. Come to think of it, they still are.

Obviously, 18th Birthday cake. This is actually one of my favorites. Simple and sweet.


This was for my father-in-laws 60th, again obviously. He is in law enforcement and well, he loves to mow his lawn, hence the lawn enforcement. I had my sister-in-law draw this emblem for me on her computer and print it out. Then I placed it on the cake and cut it out. I am so glad she was there for me.

Another favorite, having 3 boys, I always enjoy when I get to make a cake for a girl.

You either love or hate this guy. It was requested, so I aim to please.

Can't wait to show you my future cakes, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Joyous to know about this information on graduation party planning. Last month, arranged my nephew’s graduation party at one of top grand Seattle venues. Hired a party DJ too and had a fun blast there. It was truly memorable.

    ReplyDelete