Saturday, October 15, 2011

Simply Saturday: Sweet and Salty

One of my husband's favorite combinations: Sweet and Salty. I was feeling rather loving so I decided to make these for him. They were first made by a friend of ours and it was love at first bite. My husband asked, nay demanded, that I get the recipe. It is really quite simple.

You will need:

2 - 4oz best quality white chocolate bar, chopped
1 cup milk chocolate morsels
1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
1 ½ cups chopped nuts (I used peanuts for these, but you can use any nut)
1 ½ cups broken pretzels


Result is a sweet and salty, yummy goodness.

Melt all the chocolate, stirring constantly until smooth. Add the nuts and pretzels and stir until combined.

Spoon onto wax paper. I really have not rhyme or reason, I just plop it on there with a spoon. That's how I roll.



Place in fridge for a few hours and Enjoy!

Sweet, Salty and Simple. Just how I like it.

So when you are feeling the love, make some of these, you won't regret it.

1 comment: